Equipped For Success
Across the 29 hectare precinct at Mt Helen, Ballarat Technology Park (BTP) offers world class facilities that will equip your business for success. These facilities include:
Greenhill Enterprise Centre (for start-up businesses)
The Greenhill Enterprise Centre (GEC) is the BTP's early-stage business incubator, hosting start-up technology focused businesses navigate their way through any challenges, better equipping them for survival.
Global Innovation Centre (for larger enterprises)
The Global Innovation Centre (GIC) is the next step for small-to-medium sized enterprises. Currently the home to a range of innovative technology focused enterprises.
- High-quality flexible and adaptable office spaces
- Opportunity for customised ‘fit-out’ of office spaces and buildings
- Excellent network facilities and technical services
- Business development support
- Business mentoring and coaching support opportunities
- Fully equipped conference facilities, including Conference Room (80 seat theatre-style); Global Boardroom (10 seat capacity); Greenhill Enterprise meeting room (12 seat capacity)
- Cafe and onsite catering
- Lifestyle amenities of Federation University's Mt Helen Campus, includes: swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, athletics fields, walking tracks, creche and library
- Public transport and ample free parking