Equipped For Success
Either across the 29 hectare area at Mt Helen, or the reimagined precinct in the heart of Ballarat City or at Churchill in Gippsland, you are supported with close proximity to Federation University Australia and major Regional cities with easy access to Melbourne.
The Ballarat Technology Park continues to thrive and prosper and make a very significant contribution to the regional economy.
Fourty plus enterprises use the Parks, including; IBM, Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority, Primary Health Care, Fiona Elsey Cancer Research and Southern Cross Austereo.
The Tech Parks have been successfully supporting and fostering industry, innovation and job creation since 1995.
- High-quality flexible and adaptable office spaces
- Opportunity for customised ‘fit-out’ of office spaces and buildings
- Excellent network facilities and technical services
- Business development support
- Business mentoring and coaching support opportunities
- Fully equipped conference facilities.
- Cafe at Mt Helen and onsite catering
- Lifestyle amenities of Federation University Australia's Campuses, includes: swimming pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, athletics fields, walking tracks, creche and library